Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ready, Set, GO!!

Today marks the official start of Suigintou costume making.

  • I spent about half an hour this morning re-taking my measurements as I want them to be as accurate as possible.  
  • I picked up 3 patterns (Simplicity 2325, 2777, and 2159) and fabric for the petticoat and underdress.
  • I have also spent quite a bit of time considering certain aspects of how to do this, that, and the other thing. Many of these ideas will be elaborated upon later as I come to that part of the project. onight 
  • This evening after I get back from a barbecue I'm attending I will get the pattern pieces cut out BEFORE I get back to playing WOW. 
It may not look like much, but considering I spent all of 10 minutes pulling the 3 patterns and grabbing the fabric bolts to be cut and close to 45 carefully looking over trim, well hopefully it's time well spent when I can grab and go later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment