Wednesday, November 2, 2011

what's up next?

Well, as Halloween is over and my costume is completed, or at least as completed as I have gotten it for now (I will be revisiting some pieces of it in the future) the question is what's next?

I have had a few thoughts about giving my living room a new color scheme. Jamie is wanting a mori girl aesthetic. I have no particular problem with this, in fact I like some of it. So I'm looking at making a new futon cover, repainting some of our accessories, and looking for new art for the walls.  I've been using Pinterest as a design board for this project. I only have a few images up so far, but it's a start.

The 'art' will take the longest and give us a place from which to draw the rest of our colors from. Right now I have been going through my Heaven and Earth Designs patterns to find just the right pattern for the 'new' living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment