Monday, September 5, 2011

what have i gotten myself into?

This will be a list of the costume components I need to either make, buy, or convince friends/family to help me with:
Make
  • cloak - purchased McCall's costume pattern #2853/black twill
  • kimono - have Folkwear Japanese Kimono pattern #113/winter white twill
  • pleated underskirt - have Gosu Rori Vol. 3/red-white-gold cotton
  • overskirt & obi - have to draft a pattern/winter white twill/red cotton
  • flared leg covers - have to draft a pattern/winter white twill/red-white-gold cotton
  • headdress & ears - have to draft a pattern/winter white twill/red-white-gold cotton
  • tail - have to draft a pattern
 Buy
  • white tabi (how is it I don't have white tabi??!!??) haha! found Jamie's white tabi!
  • geta or zori
Please Someone HELP!
  • scythe
  • wig  - Jamie has kindly offered to style my wig for me 
Next post will be image heavy, including reference, fabric, and pattern images.

No comments:

Post a Comment